Ingredients you’re going to need:
Rack of lambs
a pan & an oven.
Before you start all this, Preheat your oven to 350* .
1) Chop up all the fresh herbs into small sizes.
2) Mix the herbs (rosemary, thyme, cilantro, and garlic) with olive oil.
3) Shake some kosher salt & pepper all over the meat (front&back), then brush on the olive oil herb.
4) Heat up your pan, add olive oil, pan sear the lamb all around to get some color.
5) After, put the racks in the oven for 15 minutes. (remember to preheat your oven to 350* first, before you put it in.)
6) Take them out, let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
Viola! Cooked to perfection! 😉